If you want to go slimmer in few days, you don’t need to jump on dieting and restricting your food habits. You just need to follow a proper regime and work according to that. The most important thing that should be considered while following the process of getting slimmer is maintaining your health. If you are not healthy, you can never achieve fitness and slim body. It is important that you avoid staving and do regular exercise. Apart from that, you must follow some rules and plan to get best results instantaneously:
- Detoxify yourself regularly: Start with the dieting program by dedicating yourself to the liquids. Drink water as much as possible. Go for sugar free products and search for some recipes that can efficiently detoxify your body and make you healthy. There are few techniques you must adapt in order to remain healthy. Use internet to search methods of detoxifying through other techniques. Make a habit of drinking a glass of water as you wake up with some lemon juice.
- Go with fruits: Fruits are always healthy. Try to eat as many fruits as you want because they contain all the types of nutrients that are required to stay healthy and fit. Go for fruits that have high volume of water as it will work both ways- will make you healthy and maintain a proper water balance in your body. Try to skip bananas as they contain high carbohydrates, are sugary and get a little acidic.
- Go slim by having fiber: Make running and jogging early in the morning your favorite habit. You must focus on eating vegetables, especially green and leafy ones to stay fit and maintain health. Go for broccoli and cauliflower as they do reduce bloating levels in body. Try to have more amount of fibrous substance in your diet as it will keep you fit and strong and will also maintain your weight, making you slimmer.
- Take calcium: Try to eat calcium as much as possible through your diet. Consume milk at least two to three glasses a day and accompany the diet with some pieces of cheese. Also add fruits to increase the nutrient level in body along with milk and other calcium-rich foods. If you do not like milk, you can also take supplements of calcium for maintaining strength of bones and teeth.
- Check your meals: Do not go for three proper and heavy meals. Divide your eating habits with six times a day that can include small and light diet. Ensure that you take nutrient rich diet like brown rice, vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and tomatoes. Try to stick to rice in just one meal a day.
- Protein flow: Protein is very necessary for your body and without protein, you will not get slimmer, in fact you will be weaker and unhealthy. Go for chicken, fish, eggs, cottage cheese, pulses etc in your diet to make your diet rich in proteins. You can also divide the protein consumption in three to four meals but never skip it. Additionally, you can take protein shake and carry out regular exercises a least for 30 minutes a day.